The FootballCV Academy caters for football (soccer) development and will also provide opportunities to gain educational qualifications. The Academy has produced many players into the professional game since it’s inception in 2007. Each week incorporates intensive football training with our highly UEFA qualified coaching staff, together with matches, as well as learning about other aspects of the game. The Academy is of a residential nature, with on-site hotel accommodation, meals, student welfare included and is highly supervised and run to a professional football club/college standard. The Academy welcomes students from around the world.
Based in the heart of England in Corby, Northamptonshire, Steel Park provides the Academy players with a state of the art sports venue. Including a mainstand with room for 577 spectators, the stadium has an official capacity of 3,893. The site houses training pitches, tennis courts, an athletics track, boardroom, hospitality rooms, social club, laundry room, study centre, physio room, changing rooms and accommodation . Located next to Rockingham Castle, the Academy’s rural setting gives students the best of both worlds, with easy access to major motorways, airports and with through Corby’s own station, trains run fast and direct to London.
- Academic courses including BTEC Level 3 Diploma/Extended, A levels and Degree’s
- English Language courses for non-english speaking students
- Daily training sessions with FootballCV highly qualfied UEFA coaches
- Weekly competitive matches in National Youth and Reserve League
- Friendlies against Premiership and Football League opposition
- Guest speakers including former players and managers
- A Level
- Summer courses
Quality guaranteed by
Steel Park, Jimmy Kane Way, Rockingham Road
Corby NN17 2FB